Aerobics for a good figure
Lumbar abdomen exercise 1, lying flat on the bed, legs close together, aligned and bent, but the two feet can not be off the ground, with both hands behind the head.
2. Use your abdominal muscles to lift up and twist your left leg.
3. Return to the starting position and press your upper body against your legs.
4. Return to step 1. Lift your upper body and turn to your right leg.
5. Return to the starting position and repeat the set of actions 25 times in the order of left, center and right.
Note: If you have pain in your arms and neck, it means your movement is wrong.
Remember to use the abdominal muscles to move the body.
In addition, when you lie down, do not touch the ground in front, otherwise you will no longer be able to exercise the waist and abdomen.
Shoulder and back exercises 1, stand upright, with your feet apart slightly wider than your hips, and bend your knees slightly.
Eyes look straight ahead, back straight.
Hold a two-pound ball or other equal weight in both hands and place it in front.
2. Hold the ball with your right hand, lift the magnetic field straight up, and align the ball with your left hand at the top of your head.
3, descend up and down, return to the chest, and restart the pass.
An action looks like a spinning windmill.
4. Repeat the passing action 20 times.
Move slowly, don’t rely on impulse to move.
Note: Do not rely on moving your wrist to pass the ball. Keep your arms, back, and neck straight. This will allow you to pass the ball naturally instead of rolling it.
Calf Exercise 1. Sit against the wall with your back straight and your feet on the ground.
Hold a 16-pound weight bar on your thigh, about three inches from the far end.
2. Repeat this set of actions 25 times.
3. Lift your heels off the bed and press down on the bar with both hands.
Thigh Exercise 1. Stand upright with your feet apart and the width of your hips.
The right knee is bent, the upper body is bent down, and the ten fingertips are supported on the ground.
Keep your left leg straight and move 12 inches backward with your left toe facing outward.
2. Lift your left leg up as far as possible, stay at the highest position for 5 seconds, then lower your left leg and change the right leg to do the same action.
This group of actions is done 25 times.
Note: The toes must be turned out as far as possible, and do not twist the front, so as to eliminate the excess meat on the thighs.